자료실

영성과 지성을 겸비한 천일국의 지도자 양성의 요람! 선학UP대학원대학교

자료실

주보 13-25호 (20131127) 대모님 초청 수요예배

작성일 13-11-29 00:00   /   조회 88,835

본문

대모님 초청 수요예배 방학이 곧 있으면 온다. 여러분은 여기서 하늘부모님의 심정을 진실로 느꼈는가? 지식으로만 아는가, 아니면 심정적으로 느끼는가? 쉽지 않다. 때때로 하늘부모님의 말씀을 듣는데 하늘부모님의 심정을 아느냐고 물어보신다. 나는 큰소리로 “예”하고 대답한다. 우리는 2020년 전에 할 일이 많다. 참부모님 생애박물관을 만들어야 한다. 참부모님의 생각은 다른 사람들의 생각과 다르다. 오늘 아침 천정궁 훈독회에 참석했다 참어머님 방에서 창문을 열었다. 아름다운 바깥 경치가 보였다. 아름다운 자연에서 하늘부모님의 창조성을 볼 수 있다. 너무 아름다워서 촬영하는 사람을 불러 녹화하게 했다. 참부모님께서 내게 천정궁을 지으라고 하실 때 방은 여기에 창은 여기에 만들라고 하셨다. 만들 때 창에서 볼 때 아름답게 보이도록 나무를 심고 옮기고 다시 심기를 반복했다. 천정궁을 나오면서 지을 당시 생각이 났다. 그때 일송정을 그 자리에 그대로 있도록 고안하여 만들도록 했다. 건축자 입장이라면 나무를 베어내고 만드는 편이 좋겠지만 하늘부모님과 참부모님의 입장에서는 정성들이신 귀한 나무이므로 베지 못하게 했다. 그리고 매년 일송정을 유지하기 위해 정성을 들인다. 왜 이야기를 하는가? 여러분이 하늘부모님, 참부모님, 그리고 내 심정을 느끼기를 바래서이다. 말씀을 생각하고 어떻게 일해 나갔는지를 생각해라. 여러분이 목사라면 어떻게 사람들과 나라를 사랑할지 생각해야 한다. 오늘 참아버님께서 그리고 참어머님께서 UPA에 얼마나 많은 학생들이 있는지, 어디서 살고 있는지 등을 물어보셨다. 우리는 어떤 일을 할 때 모든 것을 잘 알고 해야 한다. 내가 어떤 사람이 되고 싶은지, 어떤 사람이 되어야 하는지를 말이다. 하늘부모님, 참부모님의 심정을 느끼려 노력하라. 스스로 자신의 방법을 알아가야 한다. 생각만 하지 마라. 주인이 되어라. 내가 무엇을 만들 것인가? 여러분이 천성경을 읽는다면 100% 그것을 알 것이다. 왜 참부모님께서 우리에게 천성경을 주셨는가를 생각하라. 우리는 우리의 책임분담을 알아야만 하기 때문이다. 아이들은 종종 소꿉놀이를 한다. 그러면서 나중에 자신이 되고 싶은 아빠상, 엄마상을 그리고 이를 통해 배운다. 소꿉놀이가 중요하다. 나는 손자에게 소꿉놀이를 사주고 놀게 한다. 내 며느리가 내 뜻을 알아 더 잘 놀도록 인도한다. 내 딸이 6살이었을 때 TV에서 상을 차려서 부모님께 주는 장면을 보았다. 다음날 아침 치즈나 간단한 간식으로 상을 차려 내게 가져왔다. 엄마로서 너무 기뻤다. 머리가 아니라 심정으로 배워라. 우리는 참부모님 생애노정을 배운다. 참아버님께서 소년이었을 때 사진으로 신랑, 신부 매칭을 했다. 그리고 그것이 죽기까지 이어졌다. 우리는 창조성을 배워야 한다. 우리는 하늘부모님의 자식이다. 그렇기 때문에 우리는 창조 능력이 있다. 하늘부모님은 우주를 만드시고 인간은 과학을 만들었다. 방학이 오는데 세상에 물들까 걱정이 된다. 여기서 배운 바를 생각해라. 그리고 친구들이 술마시자 뭐하자 유혹해도 대모님이 널 지켜봄을 생각해라. 그리고 많은 친구들을 이곳에 오게 해서 배우게 하길 바란다. 늘 여러분이 어떠한 역사를 만들 수 있음을 생각하고 열심히 해주길 바란다. The vacation is coming soon. Have you really felt the heart of Heavenly Parents? Do you know it intellectually, or did you feel it heartistically? It is not easy. Sometimes I heard the words of HPs. HP asked me, do you know the heart of HPs? We have a lot to do before 2020. We are making a "life museum" of TPs. TPs thinking is different from other peoples' thinking. This morning, I attended the Cheon Cheong Gung HDH. I opened the window in TMother's room. There was a beautiful mountain outside. In beautiful nature, HPs creativity is shown. It was so beautiful. [it just snowed in Korea and there was a light blanket of white covering the mountains]. I had the team video-tape it. TPs asked me, when building the CCG, to put a room here, and a window here. I considered where to plant the trees. I planted one and then looked out of the window, and then planted another one. When I left the CCG (this morning), I remembered when I had built it. I asked the designer to leave the "Il Sung Jung" (a special tree where TF prayed a lot) in place. He said it would be too difficult to leave it where it was. But, I asked him to do so anyway. To me, it was such a valuable tree, because of TPs. Common sense would tell us to cut the tree, but if you think of HPs and TPs, we couldn't cut the tree. Every year we invest Jungsung. Why do I mention such a thing to you? I want you to feel HPs, TPs, my heart. For one year? Think about the words, and then think about how they went to work. If you are a minister, you have to think - how do I love the people and the nation? This morning, TMother asked me about the 2d year (of UPA). How many students? Where are they living? TF and TM asked me about that. When we work we have to know things fully. What kind of person do I want to be? What kind of person do I have to be? Try and learn the heart of HPs and TPs. The professors teach you but you have to make your own way. Don't think only about the frame of thinking. Be the owner. What do I have to make? If you read the Cheon Seong Gyeong, know it 100%. But think, why did TPs give us the CSG? Because we have to know our POR. Kids often play "dress up." They are future oriented; they want to be like Mom and Dad... I want to give such a "toy" ("sung ah no ri": a particular kind of toy in Korea) to you. We have to think about what we become. I gave my grandchildren a "toy." One day, the children, with the the sung ah no ri, set the table and brought food to the parents. My daughter set the table and brought it to me. At that time, my daughter was 6 years old. I was so happy! Learn not from the brain, but from the heart. You have a lecture about TPs life course. When TF ws a young boy, people brought him pictures of possible H-W. You have to learn about the Pr of Creation. When you see a person's eye, neck, ear, etc. HPs created us like this. Such an amazing design! Everything is interconnected. All your organs are in the ear, ie. Ear, fingers, foot, all are connected. It is very mysterious and amazing. You are children of HPs. That is why you have creativity, the talent to create. Have the mentality: I can do it. Will you value something? Or just learn it from your brain? HPs created the universe; human beings created the sciences. Whether your thinking is...from the result. I worry about vacation time. You often get bad things from society. Somehow, you have the habit from society. You must think about what you learn from here. TPs/DMN/HJN are always with you. Even if a friend lures you to drink, or something, always think that DMN is looking at you. If you like studying here, bring your friend here. After the closing ceremony, please bring your friends and neighbors here. Always think that you can make some history. Please work hard. I will finish. Thank you.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

게재된 자료의 내용 또는 운영에 대한 개선 사항이 있을 시 자료관리 담당자에게 연락하시기 바랍니다.

콘텐츠 관리 담당: 교무학생처 031-589-1500

경기도 가평군 설악면 미사리로 324-211 선학UP대학원대학교 / 전화 : 031-589-1500 / 팩스 : 031-589-1559
12461 GYEONGGIDO GAPYEONGUN SORAKMYEON MISARIRO 324-211
SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University
Copyrightⓒ선학UP대학원대학교 2013., All rights reserved.