자료실

영성과 지성을 겸비한 천일국의 지도자 양성의 요람! 선학UP대학원대학교

자료실

주보 12-26 (20121113) "대모님's motto" Carlson 교수님

작성일 12-11-21 00:00   /   조회 90,780

본문

DMN’s formula for success At start of CP, she was uncertain about many things, and God told her: “Do it with Truth True love Based on fact without falseness with Sacrifice and Devotion and Diligently If you do this then I shall work on you” This has almost a “mythic” character Truth – every day read HDH and F’s words Love – invest, forget, invest again Fact – satanic world filled with falsity, opinion, misconception, illusion, “unreality” The “snake” in the corner Anything other than objective fact is falseness TF: people are deluded into believing that the fallen world is our lifeline DMN is the only person who sees the “world” in the “true” sense Sacrifice – her efforts in the beginning (including the tests) Devotion – never be distracted Diligence - never give up This “advice” applies to us as well Generally speaking: Our responsibility – G does 95% I have 5% But that is 100% of my effort; “I” must fulfill my 5% Who is “I”? The Prov of Rest is “mine” I mentioned the “mythic” character of this advice G gave to DMN This advice is also to me We are “culture heroes” We pray, we do conditions, we make effort, but then we go out with “wishful thinking” We believe that God, ancestors, angels, etc. will help us This in a sense pollutes our determination “I worked so hard, but I had no result” Pray as if G will do everything; work as if I have to do everything We must go with the attitude that there is no God, no TPs, no angels, no ancestors You must invest God’s love and the power of your life into all the nations. As you do so, God will never answer your questions, and He will pretend that He does not see what you are doing. God cannot interfere. He will not interfere until your investment is complete. What is the human portion of responsibility? It means attaining completion on your own, doesn’t it? Similarly, when you go forward with prayer, God does not interfere. It is really strange, but God sometimes even opposes you. (*CSG, 1218) If we work with the attitude that it is all on my shoulders, then G, TPs, ancestors will work If we go out with wishful thinking, we are using a “crutch” Rather like Marx’s accusation: religion is the opiate of the masses! One member in England: blessed couples who liberate and bless ancestors, but these ancestors cannot help us, unless we make the conditions for them In the Bible, Tamar was ready to risk death DMN, esp with the ice melting, determined to do it, even if she died She must have the same determination TF: many life and death situations Jesus said those who live shall die, and those die shall live. In this meaning, we can face a life or death situation with regards to our ego, our pride, our honor, our dignity, or our ambitions. The Crown of Glory illustrates this same attitude Our life should be a work of art: people should be attracted to us Is our fallen nature attractive? To fulfill our responsibility, we must train ourselves in diplomacy, negotiation, service, how to talk, walk, and work DMN always such a nice smile; etc. We can receive this same advice from God and apply it to my life and then I can fulfill my responsibility
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

게재된 자료의 내용 또는 운영에 대한 개선 사항이 있을 시 자료관리 담당자에게 연락하시기 바랍니다.

콘텐츠 관리 담당: 교무학생처 031-589-1500

경기도 가평군 설악면 미사리로 324-211 선학UP대학원대학교 / 전화 : 031-589-1500 / 팩스 : 031-589-1559
12461 GYEONGGIDO GAPYEONGUN SORAKMYEON MISARIRO 324-211
SunHak Universal Peace Graduate University
Copyrightⓒ선학UP대학원대학교 2013., All rights reserved.